Delivering services with empathy and efficiency
As leaders in the provision of services to the aged care sector, we understand the importance of being sensitive to the needs of all stakeholders. Residents require empathy and understanding; clients require efficiency and cost effectiveness. Underpinning both is the knowledge required to comply with the regulatory standards for the safety and security of residents.
CBC are experienced in delivering:
- Facilities management services to enhance the resident experience – creating a clean and comfortable environment, sensitive to the needs of the residents and improving their overall satisfaction.
- Asset management services that reduce risk through compliance with regulatory standards and improving transparency, especially across multi-site providers.
- Capital works programs, major works to improve functionality, access or enjoyment of the facilities. Minor works to refresh or refurbish the community.
- Construction of the capital works programs for a more cost-effective and timely delivery of projects.
- Help Desk to improve resident satisfaction with 24/7 availability and Australian-based operators trained in empathy and understanding.
- Project Management and Consulting personnel with relevant experience to provide support to an inhouse team, or provide high-level advice during the planning stages of a project.