Partnerships | Processes | Performance
Over the last 30 years, CBC has proven to be contract transition and integration specialists in facilities, asset and project management. As an organisation, we manage the lifecycle of constructed assets, from planning to disposal, so your results include:
Benefits of working with us
When you partner with CBC, we integrate with your business to build a long-term partnership that maximises your asset portfolio. We do this by providing:
- Value for money: Tailored systems and solutions with time, cost and resource benefits.
- Seamless handover: Contract transition proficiency and operational continuity for your business.
- Risk transference: Subject matter experts who understand the critical risks to your business and provide solutions that maximise management gains.
- Dedicated support: Nationwide account management team with accessible, state-based representatives and a 24/7 Help Desk to deliver fast responses and rapid resolutions.
- Effective supply chain: A ‘best in class’ network of dedicated subcontractors and industry professionals, supported by a robust procurement and ongoing induction protocols to ensure quality delivery.
- Flexible systems: Integrative technologies that deliver real-time visibility and analysis reporting for all stakeholders, so decisions are fact-based rather than assumption led.
Management system integration
While CBC has its own proprietary computerised maintenance management system, we are just as able to integrate our solutions into your existing framework as a modern web application, with responsive design principles and easy interface. By using cloud functionality, data can be updated in real-time and enhanced security features can control access at a local level and protect data at a global level.
Whether developed in house, or in conjunction with our team, your maintenance management system should give you up to date, accurate data to help you manage:
- Qualifications and inductions