Reduce | Regulate | Retract
CBC works with our clients to achieve compatibility between economic development and the maintenance of the environment to minimise harm. To achieve this, we undertake a comprehensive and structured approach to long-term planning. We promote environmental awareness among all staff and subcontractors to increase understanding of environmental sustainability.
As Australia looks to achieve net zero emissions by 2050, we’re working towards:
- Better educating clients in asset longevity when structuring services including waste and water management, air emissions and effluents and energy procurement
- Partnering with industry for new and innovative solutions to improve environmental performance across all aspects of an assets lifecycle including material selection and construction methods
- Working with designers with a passion for constructing a climate-resilient built environment to anticipate future climate change
- Developing sustainable supply chains that minimise environmental risk
- Providing greater education and training to all ‘best in class’ subcontractors to ensure they’re meeting CBC environmental expectations